11 juli 2019 Schweiz
Implants in the Esthetic Zone
and Soft Tissue Management: Contemporary Concepts
• Minimally invasive surgery in the esthetic zone. MIST Concept.
• Wound tissue healing. Regenerative process.
• Incision and flap designs.
• Suturing techniques.
• Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts. Epithelialized Connective Tissue Grafts. When, How and Why?
• Hard and soft tissue defect reconstruction in the esthetic zone. Contemporary Guided Tissue Regeneration Concepts.
Please use the following link to download the detailed agenda:
kl. 08:30 - 16:45
Zimmer Biomet Institute EMEA
Wincasa Building, 1. Floor
Intermediate / Advanced
Dr. Bruno Negri
DDS, MSc, PhD. Associate Professor, Integrated Dental Clinic of Adults. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Murcia, Spain.
Course flyer 20190711-12
Fler event:Se alla event
Soft Tissue Management kurs
There is evidence for the construction of tissues around teeth and implants today. Use of autologous grafts are a recognized treatment, but there are currently well-documented substitutes, so that ...
2019-04-05 Barcelona, Spain
Protocols and Guidelines for a Predictable GBR Surgical Procedure
This advanced course offers the real feel of a clinical setting through the use of fresh, frozen cadavers. The soft tissue handles the same way as in a patient's mouth. Unlike what you may have exp...